Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crossword Puzzle - 2/24/09

Back in February 2009, I was contemplating whether to officially start my long-considered idea for a M*A*S*H blog. I knew it would be a ton of work, and even though I knew I would enjoy immersing myself so deeply in the show, I was still nervous about getting into what would be at least a year-long project.

I was mulling it over one day, a day that I dropped my car off at my local garage to get an oil change. I sat in the waiting room and picked up a local newspaper that is published expressly for the High Speed Line (a train running from NJ into Philly).

I absent-mindedly leafed through the pages, hitting the crossword puzzle in the back:
sg
...what were the odds?

It felt like fate, so as soon as I got home I started getting everything ready to, and here we are, a little less than a year and a whole lot of episodes later.


I have one more item for the blog, which we'll get to tomorrow. Its something really special to me, so I figured it was the best way to go out. Be here tomorrow, M*A*S*H-fans!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hard to ignore when something falls out of the sky, eh Rob? LOL

Radar Hat said...

Man, that is a little spooky.

I think I speak all of us here when I say we're very glad you picked up that paper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...