Friday, April 15, 2011

M*A*S*H Ad: "Goodbye Radar"

sg
The other day, while surfing eBay looking for "new" M*A*S*H stuff, I found someone selling an unusual item: a collection of 61 different newspaper and TV Guide ads for M*A*S*H, all clipped out by hand!

I've been wanting to put up more new posts here, but without new shows to cover, there hasn't been much to say. But as anyone who visits my other blogs know, I love vintage ads, so this auction seemed custom made for me!

The ads in the auction run the gamut of the show's history: ads for original episodes, ads for re-runs, and more. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do!

I've added a new button to the sidebar ("Struggling in Advertising"), so anytime you want to see all the ads that have so far been posted, just click there!


1 comment:

RobAsWell said...

"Struggling in Advertising" is a stroke of brilliance for a name for that section! Well done Rob!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...