Sunday, May 9, 2010

Philadelphia Inquirer TV Week - 6/20/76

sg
The third and final issue of TV Week sent to me by my pal Rob Tullo, featuring yet another star of M*A*S*H.

That picture may be a tad out of date (what, with Col. Blake still running the 4077th), but what the heck--it certainly makes the point of the article, about Farr being in drag on the show:
sg
(click to see a bigger version)

With a new issue to crank out every week, its no surprise TV Week featured three M*A*S*H covers in just four years--heck, there are probably even a lot more, as yet undiscovered.

Like my pal Mark Sauter did with the M*A*S*H Goes To Maine book, Rob saw these and thought of me and the blog. It was very generous of him to send these to me, and I really appreciate it. Plus it gave me an excuse to bring this blog back for a few days. Trust me, it won't be the last time!


2 comments:

Radar Hat said...

Man, I love original articles like this. Always fun to read pieces written while it was happening. Great stuff!

What the Parrot Saw said...

Enjoyed reading these, rob!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...