Wednesday, May 9, 2012

M*A*S*H Action Figure Four-Pack - 1982

sg
I was recently trolling eBay for M*A*S*H stuff--you never know what you find. Case in point, this little item, which I had no idea existed: a four-pack of Tri-Star M*A*S*H action figures!

I have the entire collection of single-carded figures, never realizing they were ever released in other forms. Usually multi-packs like this are a way for a manufacturer to burn off excess inventory, and since the M*A*S*H line was pretty much a dud, I guess it only make sense they repackaged them in this form.

I'm also guessing that there's another four-pack, with Hawkeye, Hot Lips, Father Mulcahy, and...either the Klinger in Drag figure, or the anonymous "Corpsman" that came with some of the vehicles. Now I have to keep on the lookout for that one, too!

BTW, the seller was asking $150.00 for this set, which I thought was an outrageous price. So I passed on it, but...someday...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...