Tuesday, August 2, 2011

M*A*S*H IBM Print Ad - 1986

sg
sg
I found this print ad for IBM for sale on eBay. I didn't know they even had a print component for the series of commercials, but of course it makes sense: when you spend this much time and effort putting together an ad campaign like this, you're going to go all out.

The commercials featured almost every member of the M*A*S*H cast, Farrell, Stevenson, and Steirs excepted. I have no idea if there are other print ads that feature Alan Alda as well--I sure hope so!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Alda took part in these, did he? He was doing ads for the competition, Atari, in the 1980s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjiic3XHrU8

rob! said...

Gone-

Alda was in these ads, follow the link in the post and you'll see a still from one that had him in it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...