Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Attention All Personnel!

sgBelow is a link to the first episode of the AfterM*A*S*H Podcast, which will provide audio commentary tracks for each and every episode of the show, in order!

One of the few things I was disappointed in re: the Martinis and Medicine DVD boxed set was the complete absence of any audio commentaries. Considering the sheer number of episodes to pick from, and the fact that (at the time) almost all of the cast and crew of the show were still around, that seemed like a glaring oversight. So I decided, well, why not just do it myself?

I've submitted the show to iTunes, and am awaiting approval. Until then, you can download the episodes by clicking the link. Each episode will run around 24-26 minutes long, except for this first one, which has a longer intro and outro.

I hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this was a surprise! I listened at work, it was good fun. Keep 'em coming, you're already 0.8% of the way done!

Your pal, Jim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...